Fall Prevention, Protection & Mitigation
Strengthening Balance and other LifeHabit strategies for Active Aging A PowerPoint Lecture
“I’ve fallen down and I can’t get up” - It’s not a joke. It’s a life threatening crisis that’s certain to grow as Baby Boomers age.
According to the CDC, 1 in 3 adults over age 64 falls every year causing thousands of deaths and millions of injuries. Find out why Balance and Posture are two sides of the same functional coin, and learn how simple steps including strengthening balance can help reduce the risk of falling.
Customizable, 30-45 minute PowerPoint presentation comes with:
- PowerPoint file you can edit
- Video demo helps you prepare to teach
- Preset slides to customize with contact info and offer
- Transcript you can use and edit
- Tips from Dr. Weiniger to help position you as the local Posture Specialist
Created by aging and posture expert, Dr. Steven Weiniger, the lecture provides an important message for boomers, seniors, geriatrics, caregivers - and for those who have aging loved ones.
**Also, checkout the "3 Steps to Prevent a Fall" display.