BONUS #1 Forms & Flyers
BONUS #2 Handouts
Use the Door Mount Grid for postural assessments in your office. The grid takes no floor space and easily mounts to any door.
- The door mount grid measures approx. 26” x 78”.
- The grid easily mounts to any door using tacks, screws or double-sided tape.
- Slimline design is made to fit on a standard door, but can be mounted anywhere!
- Text and lines are printed in blue.
- The material is a durable translucent white flexible plastic material.
- Visually assess posture, and document your findings by taking a quick digital photograph.
- The grid may be cleaned easily with a soft sponge and dish soap, so it always looks good!
- Great for the office as it takes zero floor space! You can also teach Wall Protocol StrongPosture Exercises against it – and wipe clean.
The door mount grid is the perfect assessment solution for tight areas, and offices with limited wall space.
A picture is worth a thousand words, and posture pictures provide compelling visual evidence for patients and clients as well as providing important data for tracking posture changes and choosing appropriate posture exercise rehab protocol. The horizontal and vertical lines make posture deviations easy to identify and explain to patients, plus pre- & post- posture analysis pictures makes it easy to demonstrate increased symmetry and other changes.
“The new grid looks fantastic! Sharp, clean. Very light-weight. Perfect fit for the front or back of a door. Clean, useful graphics.”~Jerry Moreno
PostureZone Grids are the number one posture grid on the market and is used by posture professionals; chiropractors, physical therapists, physiotherapists, massage therapists, dentists, Oro Facial Myologists, personal and fitness trainers, Pilates and yoga instructors, coaches, Alexander Technique and Feldenkrais practitioners, hospitals, researchers, athletic teams, clinics, colleges and universities internationally. The door grid is a slimline design also popular with orthodontists, dentists and dental offices that document tongue posture assessment, palate and jaw alignment.