Special: Free Poster with your grid purchase this week!
This combo price includes both a door mount and a portable grid.
Door Mount Grid:
Use the Door Mount Grid for postural assessments in your office. The grid takes no floor space and easily mounts to any door.
- The door mount grid measures approx. 26” x 78”.
- The grid easily mounts to any door using tacks, screws or double-sided tape.
- Text and lines are printed in blue.
- The material is a durable translucent white flexible plastic material.
- Visually assess posture, and document your findings by taking a quick digital photograph.
- The grid may be cleaned easily with a soft sponge and dish soap, so it always looks good!
- Great for the office as it takes zero floor space! You can also teach Wall Protocol StrongPosture Exercises against it – and wipe clean.
“The new grid looks fantastic! Sharp, clean. Very light-weight. Perfect fit for the front or back of a door. Clean, useful graphics.”~Jerry Moreno
*Please note: The door mount grid was created for tight areas, and offices with limited wall space. Bodies come in all shapes and sizes, therefore we recommend the full size wall mount grid or the portable grid unless space and placement are an issue.
Throw the light weight portable posture screening chart over your shoulder and head off to your community event. The portable grid is free-standing, sets up in seconds, and provides a can’t-miss-it, eye-catching backdrop at your event or booth.
- The portable grid measures approx. 36” x 82” and is printed on flexible vinyl material that rolls out of (and back into) a compact, light-weight metal base.
- Crisp text and lines are printed in deep maroon on a white backdrop.
- Set up takes about 30 seconds! The grid is free standing, attractive and easy to set up.
- Perfect for travel, community events and screenings, mobile practices, in-office use, gyms, hospitals, clinics, schools… you name it!
- Standing at almost 7 feet tall, the grid serves as an eye-catching and professional backdrop.
“I often go to clients homes so the light weight and easy setup was important to me. I am thrilled at how effortless the setup is and how easy it is to carry with the padded case. Just LOVE it!”~Nancy Shanti Vinyasa, LLC
Special: Free Poster! 10 Ways Strong Posture Improves Your Health
BONUS: Free padded carrying case with zipper close, carrying strap and business card holder.
A picture is worth a thousand words, and posture pictures provide compelling visual evidence for patients and clients as well as providing important data for tracking posture changes and choosing appropriate posture exercise rehab protocol. The horizontal and vertical lines make posture deviations easy to identify and explain to patients, plus pre- & post- posture analysis pictures makes it easy to demonstrate increased symmetry and other changes.
PostureZone Grids are the number one posture grid on the market and is used by posture professionals; chiropractors, physical therapists, physiotherapists, massage therapists, dentists, Oro Facial Myologists, personal and fitness trainers, Pilates and yoga instructors, coaches, Alexander Technique and Feldenkrais practitioners, hospitals, researchers, athletic teams, clinics, colleges and universities internationally.