Special: Free Poster with your grid purchase this week!
This combo price includes both a door mount and a portable grid.
Door Mount Grid:
Use the Door Mount Grid for postural assessments in your office. The grid takes no floor space and easily mounts to any door.
- The door mount grid measures approx. 26” x 78”.
- The grid easily mounts to any door using tacks, screws or double-sided tape.
- Text and lines are printed in blue.
- The material is a durable translucent white flexible plastic material.
- Visually assess posture, and document your findings by taking a quick digital photograph.
- The grid may be cleaned easily with a soft sponge and dish soap, so it always looks good!
- Great for the office as it takes zero floor space! You can also teach Wall Protocol StrongPosture Exercises against it – and wipe clean.
“The new grid looks fantastic! Sharp, clean. Very light-weight. Perfect fit for the front or back of a door. Clean, useful graphics.”~Jerry Moreno
*Please note: The door mount grid was created for tight areas, and offices with limited wall space. Bodies come in all shapes and sizes, therefore we recommend the full size wall mount grid or the portable grid unless space and placement are an issue.
Throw the light weight portable posture screening chart over your shoulder and head off to your community event. The portable grid is free-standing, sets up in seconds, and provides a can’t-miss-it, eye-catching backdrop at your event or booth.
- The portable grid measures approx. 36” x 82” and is printed on flexible vinyl material that rolls out of (and back into) a compact, light-weight metal base.
- Crisp text and lines are printed in deep maroon on a white backdrop.
- Set up takes about 30 seconds! The grid is free standing, attractive and easy to set up.
- Perfect for travel, community events and screenings, mobile practices, in-office use, gyms, hospitals, clinics, schools… you name it!
- Standing at almost 7 feet tall, the grid serves as an eye-catching and professional backdrop.
“I often go to clients homes so the light weight and easy setup was important to me. I am thrilled at how effortless the setup is and how easy it is to carry with the padded case. Just LOVE it!”~Nancy Shanti Vinyasa, LLC
Special: Free Poster! 10 Ways Strong Posture Improves Your Health
BONUS: Free padded carrying case with zipper close, carrying strap and business card holder.
A picture is worth a thousand words, and posture pictures provide compelling visual evidence for patients and clients as well as providing important data for tracking posture changes and choosing appropriate posture exercise rehab protocol. The horizontal and vertical lines make posture deviations easy to identify and explain to patients, plus pre- & post- posture analysis pictures makes it easy to demonstrate increased symmetry and other changes.
PostureZone Grids are the number one posture grid on the market and is used by posture professionals; chiropractors, physical therapists, physiotherapists, massage therapists, dentists, Oro Facial Myologists, personal and fitness trainers, Pilates and yoga instructors, coaches, Alexander Technique and Feldenkrais practitioners, hospitals, researchers, athletic teams, clinics, colleges and universities internationally.
#1 Posture Grid worldwide for performing posture assessments on patients / clients. Take photograph or video digital images, track progress, pre and post care changes. This posture chart is also popular for posture screenings and research projects. The grid is wipeable, durable, easy to install and inexpensive. Used by doctors, therapists, trainers, physical education teachers, instructors, coaches,senior centers, athletic teams, research departments, univsersities, hospitals and clinics worldwide. 770-922-0700 or 1-866-443-8966 http://www.posturezone.com
Posture Grid f...#1 Posture Grid worldwide for performing posture assessments o...
PostureZone Po...Posture Assessment Chart for analysis in-office or at communit...
Postural Analysis Grid Door Mount & Portable
Posted by Renee North, CPEP on 13th Jul 2011
I'll be the first to review the new door grid as I think I'm the first to see it! It looks great! We've already got it up on a standard size door and have taken an image.
This will fit on a larger or smaller door than that shown in the pictures - trimming for a door handle is also possible if needed.
Fantastic because you can put on the back of a door if you want it out of view - or front if you want it seen and used frequently.
I have the portable version as well - we've used it at seminars for a couple years. Excellent backdrop, sets up fast and easy. Love!