Sitting is the New Smoking: Slumping, the 21st century posture
From Text-neck to Computer-slouch A PowerPoint Lecture
Research shows significant health consequences for people who spend most of their lives sitting - even if they also exercise. Flexed posture is bio-mechanically weak posture, but in addition to back pain the health effects of sitting can include increased risk of digestive problems, heart disease and diabetes.
Created by posture expert Dr. Steven Weiniger, this powerful new presentation will help you educate people about the importance of posture, and how standing taller really can help people live longer - while promoting the services you provide.
Customizable, 30-45 minute PowerPoint presentation thoroughly cites current research, plus:
- Why Sitting is the next impending health crisis
- How to create posture awareness
- Ways to strengthen posture awareness
- How to improve posture environment and habits
- PowerPoint file you can edit
- Video demonstration of giving the complete presentation
- Preset slides to customize with practice info/offer
- Lecture transcript you can use and edit
- Tips from Dr. Weiniger to help position you as the local Posture Specialist