- Stand Taller ~ Live Longer - Custom Foreword
Printed with your personal custom foreword & picture!
Create a Custom Foreword to be bound into your retail copies of Stand Taller ~ Live Longer!
We'll help you craft a compelling custom foreword with practice, contact and website info, and place your picture next to "Custom foreword by...." on the cover!
“Just reordered. I find that my custom foreword in Stand Taller Live Longer generates more referrals and patient confidence. We have the books sitting at the front desk with the custom foreword flagged with neon tags. People really notice it! Everyone is impressed when they read the foreword that I wrote. That’s one of the reasons I love this product – it’s seeing the reactions to the foreword and the excitement they have for the book.”~ Pete Szakacs
- 25 Copies of Stand Taller ~ Live Longer (other quantities available)
- NEW! Your picture and name on the cover! (optional)
- Your personal foreword bound inside the book
- Your photo(s), contact and practice information in the foreword
- Setup Fee is included
- Basic layout and copywriting/edits
- Sample forewords (use our ideas or create your own)
- Free Exercise & ADL Prescription pad included
- Build increased credibility with patients, clients and at speaking events.
- Patients / Clients love to receive signed copies! (Sign your page with a personal note when a copy is purchased!)
- Stand Taller ~ Live Longer retails for $22.95
- Use the Exercise/ADL Rx pad to assign customized specific reading (we've done the work for you)
The Stand Taller~Live Longer 7-week program will strengthen posture to keep you moving well and pain-free. Dr. Steven Weiniger, internationally recognized expert on posture and anti-aging, combines cutting-edge research and interactive demonstrations to progressively build a daily posture exercise routine that is right for your body.
Stand Taller~Live Longer is an anti-aging strategy which can truly make a difference not only in how your body moves today, but also how you’ll move 20, 30 and even 40 years from now.
What's happens after I order?
- We'll contact you to confirm your order. (Please note additional shipping charges apply to orders of 100 books or more - the most economical shipping option will be chosen and discussed with you)
- We'll send you sample forewords and a guide with tips for writing your own. You're welcome to use one of the pre-written forewords we provide and simply adapt it to your voice and practice, or write your own from scratch.
- We provide light editing, layout and suggestions for no extra charge. If you want a complete overhaul of the design and extensive help from our literary genius to create something unique, we have this service available for a small additional fee (agreed in advance).
- Once your foreword and picture (if you opt to include) are setup - you'll receive a pdf proof by email to review and approve.
- Once approved your foreword moves into printing, and then is sent off to bindery.
- Your bulk shipment is sent with an Rx pad via the method you've chosen in our initial contact. (for orders of 100 books or more, actual shipping charges in excess of what was prepaid are due at this time)
- You're ready to sell books in office and at lectures!
“This is the best posture book I have ever seen: knowledgeable, user friendly, and above all inspiring.”~Robert Schleip PhD, Fascia Research Project, Applied Physiology, Ulm University, Germany
How much do I charge for a copy of the book?
- The retail price printed on the book cover (back) is $22.95
- In office you may offer the book at full price, a sale price you determine, or for free.
- Some offices give each new patient a book.
- Some offices include the book in the price of a prepaid exercise program that follows the posture protocol
- Teach lectures? Offer the book at a lecture for a discount! (Remember to sign your page for a personal touch!)
- On your personal website, yes! However, we ask that you sell the book for no less than 80% of retail price. If you want to offer a special with a deeper discount, contact us for approval first.
- On other websites? No. Customized copies of Stand Taller ~ Live Longer may not be listed on Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble, or any website other than your personal practice website.
- You may link to your customized copies of the book on your website from anywhere (except bookseller websites).
- Have a great idea in mind... ask us first and we'll help you work it out.
- Yes, we'll provide you with a press release to include on your website, in newsletters and to make available to local media announcing the foreword.
- The free prescription pad included with your order allows you to "assign homework" to patients/clients. So, they'll need a copy (you can also provide a loaner).
- Ask about the full color banners that promote your Custom Foreword/Picture along with posture programs (or other offers) . Bring the banner to a lecture, or place in or outside the office.
- Ask about custom bookmarks
- Give talks? Stand Taller ~ Live Longer Community Lecture is the one you want!
Do you want to be active in your 50s? 60s?
What about in your 80s?
- Ever caught your reflection in a mirror and seen a parent…or grandparent?
- Is your “computer-bound” lifestyle causing bad posture?
- Do you live in fear of “moving wrong” and suffering an episode of low back pain?
- Ever felt you “just can’t straighten up”?
- Frustrated because your body just doesn’t perform like it used to?
- Are you concerned about poor posture and the way you look?
LEARN MORE about StrongPosture™ exercise for anti-aging, performance & pain relief, order your copy today!
Dr. Steven P. Weiniger has trained thousands of doctors and health professionals to first rehab injuries and then help their patients keep moving well as they age with StrongPosture™ exercise protocols.The Stand Taller~Live Longer 7-week program will strengthen your posture to keep you moving well and pain-free. Dr. Steven Weiniger, internationally recognized expert on posture and anti-aging, combines cutting-edge research and interactive demonstrations to progressively build a daily posture exercise routine that is right for your body.
Are you looking for a single copy of Stand Taller ~ Live Longer? Click here!
# # # Press Release # # #
Healthcare and Fitness Professionals Use Stand Taller ~ Live Longerto Reach Patient and Client Goals
Healthcare and fitness professionals share a variety of goals for their clients:
- Improving posture
- Rehab after injury
- Enhancing sports performance
- Increasing and maintaining activity within the aging population
- Correcting and strengthening posture in everyone from computer-bound teenagers to baby boomers and beyond
- Eliminating pain
- Increasing flexibility
In Stand Taller – Live Longer: An Anti-Aging Strategy, Dr. Steven P. Weiniger, an internationally recognized expert on posture and anti-aging, combines cutting-edge research and interactive demonstrations to show healthcare and fitness professionals how to progressively build daily posture exercise routines for the individuals they serve.
Dr. Weiniger’s 7-week program takes 10 minutes a day and has resulted in regular contact with physical therapists, doctors with all types of medical backgrounds, rehab centers, nursing homes, and phys ed and college athletic departments. Comments Dr. Weiniger, “These individuals are using the book to make a significant difference in the lives of the people they work with.”
# # # Press Release # # #
What Does Your Posture Say about You?
Appearance, Pain, and Posture – Inextricably Linked, and Infinitely Manageable
Our modern lives make it tough to stand tall. After all, as a population we are increasingly computer-bound and many of us endure long commutes to work and then spend the bulk of our days sitting at a desk. Upon our return home, we sit some more in order to eat, read, relax, or watch TV. These vast stretches of sitting result in out-of-shape bodies with aches and pains we simply don’t know how to address.
If your appearance concerns you or if pain pills and shoulder rubs are your coping strategy, Dr. Steven P. Weiniger, an internationally recognized expert on posture and anti-aging, has some unique insights.
Appearance, pain, and posture are mutually dependent, with posture the literal pivot point affecting pain and appearance (have you ever caught your reflection in a mirror and to your chagrin seen your parent or grandparent?) to a surprising degree.
Here’s the good news: by progressively building a daily posture exercise routine that is right for your body, you can strengthen your posture, improve your appearance, and ultimately move pain-free. Comments Dr. Weiniger on the simple and effective strategy he highlights in Stand Taller ~ Live Longer: An Anti-Aging Strategy, “It takes just ten minutes a day and you can truly make a difference not only in how your body moves today but also how you’ll move – and how you’ll look – twenty, thirty, even forty years from now.”
This is indeed good news for those of us who feel like “I just can’t straighten up” or live in fear of moving wrong and suffering an episode of low back pain. Concisely and effectively, with helpful pictures, Dr. Weinigerdiscusses posture, pain, and aging as he presents his seven-week StrongPostureÔ Exercise Program that can benefit virtually anyone.
Stand Taller Live Longer - Posture Book
Posted by Robert Schleip PhD on 30th Jan 2014
This is the best posture book I have ever seen: knowledgeable, user friendly, and above all inspiring.
Robert Schleip PhD
Fascia Research Project
Applied Physiology, Ulm University, Germany
Love the reactions to my custom foreword
Posted by Pete Szakacs on 22nd Aug 2013
Just reordered. I find that my custom foreword in Stand Taller Live Longer generates more referrals and patient confidence.
We have the books sitting at the front desk with the custom foreword flagged with neon tags. People really notice it! Everyone is impressed when they read the foreword that I wrote. That’s one of the reasons I love this product – it’s seeing the reactions to the foreword and the excitement they have for the book.
Stand Taller Live Longer custom foreword review
Posted by Pete Szakacs on 25th Nov 2012
Having the "Stand Taller" book on display in my office (and window) draws LOTS of attention from "the boomers".
Excellent, effective exercise protocol
Posted by Dr. Ian Horseman on 23rd Aug 2012
We have now implemented the posture protocols into the office with awesome results. It is a wonderful addition to our clinic. The patients are excited and empowered and I thank you.
The power points, posture screening tool and your posture book is well organized and are great tools to build a practice.
Thanks for all you do,
Dr. Ian Horseman