Foam Roller - One (1), Half-Round, 36"
- Designed to improve balance, postural and muscle re-education, spinal stabilization, body awareness and coordination, and strengthening activities.
- Foam rolls are used for progressive exercise sequences, and balance exercises - user can move from curved to flat side – changing difficulty level.
- Half round foam roller is also a tool for stretching and strengthening or ankle and calf, and knee rehabilitation.
- Foam rollers are an inexpensive stability and balance training tool.
- Includes one (1) 36” lengths with half-round (semi-circular) profile.
Great for use in-clinic and at home.
"Foam Rolls are an incredibly inexpensive and useful balance tool. Also works for stretching, strengthening and rehab of ankle, calf and knee. I like these because they are light weight and versatile. We use them daily as part of the StrongPosture protocols. Also good for patient/client take home."~ Renee North
These are the same foam rolls used in Posture Practice seminars and detailed in the StrongPosture protocols.
*For more on StrongPosture™ Protocols see: