Special: Free Poster with your grid purchase this week!
Price includes both a wall mount and a portable grid.
Wall Mount Grid:
The Wall Mount Grid is perfect for use at your practice - every office should have one!
- The wall mount grid measures approx. 36” x 82".
- Text and lines are printed in blue. The material is a durable translucent white flexible material.
- Visually assess posture, and document your findings by taking a quick digital photograph.
- The grid may be cleaned easily with a soft sponge and dish soap, so it always looks good!
- The in-office wall mount posture analysis grid is printed on flexible plastic material with grommets for easy hanging.
- Great for the office as it takes zero floor space! You can also teach Wall Protocol StrongPosture Exercises against it – and wipe clean.
“Just what I was looking for. Originally bought one from another company but it was just banner material and did not lay flat – sent it back. This one has very clean look and the posture images look right. Good purchase, helpful staff.”~ Mark Miller
Throw the light weight portable posture screening chart over your shoulder and head off to your community event. The portable grid is free-standing, sets up in seconds, and provides a can’t-miss-it, eye-catching backdrop at your event or booth.
- The portable grid measures approx. 36” x 82” and is printed on flexible vinyl material that rolls out of (and back into) a compact, light-weight metal base.
- Crisp text and lines are printed in deep maroon on a white backdrop.
- Set up takes about 30 seconds! The grid is free standing, attractive and easy to set up.
- Perfect for travel, community events and screenings, mobile practices, in-office use, gyms, hospitals, clinics, schools… you name it!
- Standing at almost 7 feet tall, the grid serves as an eye-catching and professional backdrop.
“I often go to clients homes so the light weight and easy setup was important to me. I am thrilled at how effortless the setup is and how easy it is to carry with the padded case. Just LOVE it!”~Nancy Shanti Vinyasa, LLC
BONUS: Free padded carrying case with zipper close, carrying strap and business card holder.
A picture is worth a thousand words, and posture pictures provide compelling visual evidence for patients and clients as well as providing important data for tracking posture changes and choosing appropriate posture exercise rehab protocol. The horizontal and vertical lines make posture deviations easy to identify and explain to patients, plus pre- & post- posture analysis pictures makes it easy to demonstrate increased symmetry and other changes.
PostureZone Grids are the number one posture grid on the market and is used by posture professionals; chiropractors, physical therapists, physiotherapists, massage therapists, dentists, Oro Facial Myologists, personal and fitness trainers, Pilates and yoga instructors, coaches, Alexander Technique and Feldenkrais practitioners, hospitals, researchers, athletic teams, clinics, colleges and universities internationally.
#1 Posture Grid worldwide for performing posture assessments on patients / clients. Take photograph or video digital images, track progress, pre and post care changes. This posture chart is also popular for posture screenings and research projects. The grid is wipeable, durable, easy to install and inexpensive. Used by doctors, therapists, trainers, physical education teachers, instructors, coaches,senior centers, athletic teams, research departments, univsersities, hospitals and clinics worldwide. 770-922-0700 or 1-866-443-8966 http://www.posturezone.com
Posture Grid f...#1 Posture Grid worldwide for performing posture assessments o...
PostureZone Po...Posture Assessment Chart for analysis in-office or at communit...
Posture Grid -...There are so many varieties of posture analysis charts, includ...
Posted by Unknown on 21st May 2019
We recently purchased your free standing PostureZone Grid to use as an ice breaker device to meet prospective patients at public events. I can say with confidence that your product achieved our objective.
Posted by Dr. Austin Hsu on 8th Jun 2011
The postural aids: portable posture grid (a
tremendous draw at our last spinal screening}, posture analysis software, posture package, are also very helpful in educating the patients on the importance of strong posture.
I have been extremely happy with the CPEP
program and its continued support of Dr. Weiniger and Bodyzone.com even after a
year after completion.
Warmest Regards, Austin Hsu, D.C.
Professional Clinical Assessment Tool
Posted by Luther Lockard, CMT Corporate Massage Therapies-Advanced Treatment Center on 25th Mar 2011
The Posture Grid Wall product description says it all. It is all that was advertised to be. It took all of 5 minutes to set up and enhances the professional clinical look of my office. Along with the Posture Principles Posters hanging nearby, this location of my therapy room provides an ideal meeting point for discussing implementing all activities regarding posture.