Special: Free Poster with your grid purchase this week!
Price includes both a wall mount and a portable grid.
Wall Mount Grid:
The Wall Mount Grid is perfect for use at your practice - every office should have one!
- The wall mount grid measures approx. 36” x 82".
- Text and lines are printed in blue. The material is a durable translucent white flexible material.
- Visually assess posture, and document your findings by taking a quick digital photograph.
- The grid may be cleaned easily with a soft sponge and dish soap, so it always looks good!
- The in-office wall mount posture analysis grid is printed on flexible plastic material with grommets for easy hanging.
- Great for the office as it takes zero floor space! You can also teach Wall Protocol StrongPosture Exercises against it – and wipe clean.
“Just what I was looking for. Originally bought one from another company but it was just banner material and did not lay flat – sent it back. This one has very clean look and the posture images look right. Good purchase, helpful staff.”~ Mark Miller
Throw the light weight portable posture screening chart over your shoulder and head off to your community event. The portable grid is free-standing, sets up in seconds, and provides a can’t-miss-it, eye-catching backdrop at your event or booth.
- The portable grid measures approx. 36” x 82” and is printed on flexible vinyl material that rolls out of (and back into) a compact, light-weight metal base.
- Crisp text and lines are printed in deep maroon on a white backdrop.
- Set up takes about 30 seconds! The grid is free standing, attractive and easy to set up.
- Perfect for travel, community events and screenings, mobile practices, in-office use, gyms, hospitals, clinics, schools… you name it!
- Standing at almost 7 feet tall, the grid serves as an eye-catching and professional backdrop.
“I often go to clients homes so the light weight and easy setup was important to me. I am thrilled at how effortless the setup is and how easy it is to carry with the padded case. Just LOVE it!”~Nancy Shanti Vinyasa, LLC
BONUS: Free padded carrying case with zipper close, carrying strap and business card holder.
A picture is worth a thousand words, and posture pictures provide compelling visual evidence for patients and clients as well as providing important data for tracking posture changes and choosing appropriate posture exercise rehab protocol. The horizontal and vertical lines make posture deviations easy to identify and explain to patients, plus pre- & post- posture analysis pictures makes it easy to demonstrate increased symmetry and other changes.
PostureZone Grids are the number one posture grid on the market and is used by posture professionals; chiropractors, physical therapists, physiotherapists, massage therapists, dentists, Oro Facial Myologists, personal and fitness trainers, Pilates and yoga instructors, coaches, Alexander Technique and Feldenkrais practitioners, hospitals, researchers, athletic teams, clinics, colleges and universities internationally.