BONUS #1 Forms & Flyers
BONUS #2 Handouts
Parents are concerned about their children's posture. Now with the new PostureZone Kidz Grid, your young patients will be excited to get their posture assessment! The new child size posture chart will fit almost anywhere and can be installed on a wall or door. Start taking posture pictures now and watch the children in your practice grow! The best part is when they 'graduate' to the adult size wall mount grid!
The PostureZone Kids Grid is fun for children, parents and staff! Every office should have one!
- PostureZone Kids child size posture grid measures approx. 26” x 50".
- Text and lines are printed in blue on a milky translucent white material.
- The posture chart is durable, ready for kids hands!
- The grid is easy to clean. Use a soft cloth and dish soap if needed.
- Assess children's posture, and document your findings by taking a picture.
- Perfect for back to school, physical fitness testing, semi annual checkups, and posture month.
- The kids wall mount posture analysis grid is lightweight and easy to install.
- Great for the office because it takes zero floor space.
- Mini posture chart grabs the interest of toddlers through elementary age school children!
Moms and dads know that posture is important. Many parents have a concern about their child's posture and will request a posture check when they see grids installed in the office. Tech use is starting younger and younger with some toddlers and young children spending hours at a time playing with a tablet or phone bent forward with poor posture.
The sedentary habits and poor posture habits of parents are mimicked by their children leading to a host of posture issues and worsening affects of conditions like asthma, scoliosis, confidence and more.
The picture tells the story. Educate children and their parents about poor posture, and start them on the path to being aware and improving their posture. As children graduate to the larger adult-size PostureZone grid be sure to share pre and post posture pictures to show growth, changes and improvements!
“Very high quality! Will last forever! Makes identifying postural imbalances very easy. I would highly recommend this product!” ~Tyler Tsujimoto, CPT, CPEP
This is made by the #1 posture grid manufacturer, PostureZone and is used by posture practitioners; chiropractors, physical therapists, physiotherapists, massage therapists, occupational therapists, pediatric pulmonologists, dentists, Oro Facial Myologists, personal trainers, Pilates and yoga instructors, coaches, Alexander Technique and Feldenkrais practitioners, physical education teachers, hospitals, researchers, athletic teams, clinics, colleges and universities worldwide.