BONUS #1 Forms & Flyers
BONUS #2 Handouts
Provide your patients with compelling visual evidence and provide important data for tracking posture changes and choosing appropriate posture rehab protocol.
One look at their posture picture and patients naturally ask you, "what's next?" The posture grid is a quick, easy, and effective way to implement posture exercises with your patients and schedule follow up to document changes.
“Just what I was looking for. Originally bought one from another company but it was just banner material and did not lay flat – sent it back. This one has very clean look and the posture images look right. Good purchase, helpful staff.”~ Mark Miller
The Wall Mount Grid is perfect for use at your practice - every office should have one!
- The wall mount grid measures approx. 36” x 82".
- Text and lines are printed in blue. The material is a durable translucent white flexible material.
- Visually assess posture, and document your findings by taking a quick digital photograph.
- The grid may be cleaned easily with a soft sponge and dish soap, so it always looks good!
- The in-office wall mount posture analysis grid is printed on flexible plastic material with grommets for easy hanging.
- Great for the office as it takes zero floor space! You can also teach Wall Protocol StrongPosture Exercises against it – and wipe clean.
- Easy Installation Instructions >>>
A picture is worth a thousand words, and posture pictures provide compelling visual evidence for patients as well as providing important data for tracking posture changes and choosing appropriate posture rehab protocol. The horizontal and vertical lines make posture deviations easy to identify and explain to patients and clients, plus pre- & post- posture analysis pictures makes it easy to demonstrate increased symmetry and other changes.
“Very high quality! Will last forever! Easy to hang with the grommets and makes identifying postural imbalances very easy. I would highly recommend this product!”~ Tyler Tsujimoto
This is the number one posture grid on the market and is used by posture professionals; chiropractors, physical therapists, physiotherapists, massage therapists, osteopaths, chiropodists, orthopedists, dentists, Orofacial Myologists, personal and fitness trainers, Pilates and yoga instructors, coaches, Alexander Technique and Feldenkrais practitioners, speech language pathologists, hospitals, researchers, athletic teams, clinics, colleges and universities internationally. Posture grids are your postural assessment backdrop to document alignment and balance. The portable posture grid is for analysis anywhere! Get one for fitness screenings! Preferred by doctors, therapists, trainers, universities and hospitals worldwide.